Froggy

~ Would you like to become Unturned Support? [Temp Closed]

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Hey there fellow gamer, are you interested in helping this community to stay a safe and healthy enviroment to game in? Then you came to the right place because we're giving a chance to people to become a part of the team. We've recently changed our support system, where you now can make an application to become a Supporter.

As a Supporter your tasks are :
-Keeping the servers player friendly
-Investigating and reporting bug abusers/hackers to higher rankeds
-Helping new players to find their way within the community

If you get selected to be a support member you will start as Support1.To advance in ranks we will monitor your activity and also how you do your "job". you will have to earn your spot by being there for the community.

Supporter Requirements:

- Teamspeak 3 /Discord(ip: ts.nofearzzgaming.com): Working Headset/Microphone and activity
- General Knowledge about Unturned and logic facts of how to handle things as support.
- In-Game Activity: Activity in Unturned.
- Forum Activity: Atleast check the forum once every 2/3 days.
- Decent knowledge about the English language

Application Format:

Code: Select all

In-Game Name:
Age[17+ Required]:
SteamID:
Unturned Activity: [/10]
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:
Which Server you mostly play on?

Note: Once your application is ready to be processed, than you'll be required to attend to an interview in Teamspeak3 by one of our owners/staff.

After your done with the interview wait until a decision is made. Don't send messages to staff members to REVIEW your APPLICATION.

Froggy

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:45 pm

Applications are now open.

☣BenQinsain☣

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm

In-Game Name:BenQinsain (☣ BenQinsain ☣)
Age[17+ Required]: 24
SteamID: 0:1:58931204
Unturned Activity: [/10] 10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] didnt saw a need for ts3 yet since im using discord/skype/curse. (Got ts3 ready aswell)
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: Since im enjoying the game and the server. and im thinking to stay for a long long time on it. why not try and give more supp. to server and to the players on it. we (VMS grp) already have lots of stuff to bring back on this server like clan wars, helping new people and plenty more.
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand survival Washington

Froggy

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 am

☣BenQinsain☣ wrote:In-Game Name:BenQinsain (☣ BenQinsain ☣)
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] didnt saw a need for ts3 yet since im using discord/skype/curse. (Got ts3 ready aswell)
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: Since im enjoying the game and the server. and im thinking to stay for a long long time on it. why not try and give more supp. to server and to the players on it. we (VMS grp) already have lots of stuff to bring back on this server like clan wars, helping new people and plenty more.

Your not ready to become support, try again in a month!

☣BenQinsain☣

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Thank you for review and answer.

Bubbliz

Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:52 am

In-Game Name: Bubbliz
Age[17+ Required]: 32
SteamID:0:1:14104845
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 7
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: I like to play on this server and i got in contact with alot of hackers sadly that is destroying for everyone in the game. And i would like to help out to have the server as fair as it can be for every player so they can enjoy the game as much as possible and help players that have questions and more about the game.
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand Survival Washington

Froggy

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:41 am

Bubbliz wrote:In-Game Name: Bubbliz
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: I like to play on this server and i got in contact with alot of hackers sadly that is destroying for everyone in the game. And i would like to help out to have the server as fair as it can be for every player so they can enjoy the game as much as possible and help players that have questions and more about the game.

After reviewing your application, you can now proceed with the interview. When you have time contact me in Teamspeak3, feel free to suggest any time your avaliable, thanks.

Froggy

Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:11 am

Bubbliz wrote:In-Game Name: Bubbliz

We've come to the decision to accept you, accepted .

☣BenQinsain☣

Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:54 am

In-Game Name:BenQinsain (☣ BenQinsain ☣)
Unturned Activity: [/10] 10 (1st on top 50)
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 6
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:(sorry in advance for rushing in with another app, made lots of mistakes on first one)| Since im almost 24/7 on the server, and im well known in the community of (Grand Survival Washington). Ive noticed a rapidly increase of Hackers, so players are really triggered and many of them wants to leave server because we all know how hard one player have to work and farm for his gear and to get killed by person whos using ESP or spraying you with no recoil or actually seeing where you are on the map. I want to put an end to that and help our admins get info and screenshoots in the short time as possible. And that will help our players/community to grow. Im ready to help with questions to new players and old ones aswell.

Froggy

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 pm

☣BenQinsain☣ wrote:In-Game Name:BenQinsain (☣ BenQinsain ☣)
Unturned Activity: [/10] 10 (1st on top 50)
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 6
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:(sorry in advance for rushing in with another app, made lots of mistakes on first one)| Since im almost 24/7 on the server, and im well known in the community of (Grand Survival Washington). Ive noticed a rapidly increase of Hackers, so players are really triggered and many of them wants to leave server because we all know how hard one player have to work and farm for his gear and to get killed by person whos using ESP or spraying you with no recoil or actually seeing where you are on the map. I want to put an end to that and help our admins get info and screenshoots in the short time as possible. And that will help our players/community to grow. Im ready to help with questions to new players and old ones aswell.

After reviewing your application, you can now proceed with the interview. When you have time contact me in Teamspeak3, feel free to suggest any time your avaliable, thanks.

Return to “Unturned”