User avatar
Nodwick
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:15 pm

In-Game Name: Nodwick
Age[17+ Required]: 35
Steam Name: Nodwick
Unturned Activity: 7/10
Teamspeak Activity: 1/10 (I am usually on another TS server and thus not on the NFG TS. I can come online when required, but not all the time when playing)
Why you'd like to become support?: I like to help people and like the Grand Survival servers. Usually I'll remind people to follow the rules when I notice forbidden behaviour. Sometimes I can be a bit pedantic about the rules. NoFearzz recently contacted me and asked me to apply if I was interested.
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand Survival Russia


User avatar
Froggy
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Nodwick wrote:In-Game Name: Nodwick
Age[17+ Required]: 35
Steam Name: Nodwick
Unturned Activity: 7/10
Teamspeak Activity: 1/10 (I am usually on another TS server and thus not on the NFG TS. I can come online when required, but not all the time when playing)
Why you'd like to become support?: I like to help people and like the Grand Survival servers. Usually I'll remind people to follow the rules when I notice forbidden behaviour. Sometimes I can be a bit pedantic about the rules. NoFearzz recently contacted me and asked me to apply if I was interested.
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand Survival Russia


Accepted, Welcome to the Team!
Image

User avatar
BakaLord
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:29 am

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:31 am

In-Game Name: BakaLord
Age[17+ Required]: 17
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123547239
Unturned Activity: [/10] 9
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 9
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: I love to play unturned because game is accessible to everyone and it is very interesting, forehead my spare time I spend at the Grand Survival servers because servers are really great and there is no admin abuse and more. I think to be able enough to help with the management server, because I know a lot of things around the game because I play almost since he came to steam. On my acc got quite a few hours on this game because I own more acc and I play where I get there, but now I bought premium and commit to this acc. Thank you for your attention, I expect an answer. Thanks to the entire team!

Which Server you mostly play on? Grand Survival Russia, Grand Survival, Grand Survival Washington

NoFearzz
Owner
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:15 pm
Location: Cloud 420
Contact: Website Twitter YouTube

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:13 pm

BakaLord wrote:In-Game Name: BakaLord
Age[17+ Required]: 17
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123547239
Unturned Activity: [/10] 9
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 9
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: I love to play unturned because game is accessible to everyone and it is very interesting, forehead my spare time I spend at the Grand Survival servers because servers are really great and there is no admin abuse and more. I think to be able enough to help with the management server, because I know a lot of things around the game because I play almost since he came to steam. On my acc got quite a few hours on this game because I own more acc and I play where I get there, but now I bought premium and commit to this acc. Thank you for your attention, I expect an answer. Thanks to the entire team!

Which Server you mostly play on? Grand Survival Russia, Grand Survival, Grand Survival Washington


at this point we don't think you are ready for it.

Try again in 2 months.
Staff complaints?
Donation Questions?

Send me a pm!

ImageImage

User avatar
iSnipe4fun
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:33 pm

In-Game Name:iSnipe4fun
Age[17+ Required]: 20
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42025300
Unturned Activity: [/10]10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]4
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:I would like to become support because i play a lot of unturned and almost always on some of the grand survival servers(mostly pei tho).The main reason why i would like to be support is cause it's cool :D I'm rly good at this game and i can help other ppl (i mean i help other ppl already[mostly newbies]) but this way i could meet with ppl cause they ll belive what im saying (i never lie).
Which Server you mostly play on? As i said mostly on grand survival pei but right now im experimenting on grand survival russia a bit :)

User avatar
LeeRoy:D
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:38 pm

In-Game Name: LeeRoy :D
Age[17+ Required]: 18
SteamID: 0:1:123007448
Unturned Activity: [/10]6
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]6 i'll be on teamspeak as long as im playing .
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: im offering the service of keeping the grand survival russia server friendly and make sure no one is violating the server's rules . i havnt countered any cheaters lately , but there is a lot of bug abusing on the server and toxic players . so i really hope u consider my request and thank you . :)
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand survival russia

User avatar
Froggy
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:54 pm

LeeRoy:D wrote:In-Game Name: LeeRoy :D
Age[17+ Required]: 18
SteamID: 0:1:123007448
Unturned Activity: [/10]6
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]6 i'll be on teamspeak as long as im playing .
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: im offering the service of keeping the grand survival russia server friendly and make sure no one is violating the server's rules . i havnt countered any cheaters lately , but there is a lot of bug abusing on the server and toxic players . so i really hope u consider my request and thank you . :)
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand survival russia


iSnipe4fun wrote:In-Game Name:iSnipe4fun
Age[17+ Required]: 20
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42025300
Unturned Activity: [/10]10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]4
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:I would like to become support because i play a lot of unturned and almost always on some of the grand survival servers(mostly pei tho).The main reason why i would like to be support is cause it's cool :D I'm rly good at this game and i can help other ppl (i mean i help other ppl already[mostly newbies]) but this way i could meet with ppl cause they ll belive what im saying (i never lie).
Which Server you mostly play on? As i said mostly on grand survival pei but right now im experimenting on grand survival russia a bit :)


After reviewing your applications, you can now proceed with the interview. When you have time contact me in Teamspeak3, feel free to suggest any time your available, thanks.
Image

User avatar
Froggy
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:21 pm

iSnipe4fun wrote:In-Game Name:iSnipe4fun
Age[17+ Required]: 20
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42025300
Unturned Activity: [/10]10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]4
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:I would like to become support because i play a lot of unturned and almost always on some of the grand survival servers(mostly pei tho).The main reason why i would like to be support is cause it's cool :D I'm rly good at this game and i can help other ppl (i mean i help other ppl already[mostly newbies]) but this way i could meet with ppl cause they ll belive what im saying (i never lie).
Which Server you mostly play on? As i said mostly on grand survival pei but right now im experimenting on grand survival russia a bit :)


I don't think your ready for the spot, next time try give better explanations in your interview. Denied.

LeeRoy:D wrote:In-Game Name: LeeRoy :D
Age[17+ Required]: 18
SteamID: 0:1:123007448
Unturned Activity: [/10]6
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]6 i'll be on teamspeak as long as im playing .
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: im offering the service of keeping the grand survival russia server friendly and make sure no one is violating the server's rules . i havnt countered any cheaters lately , but there is a lot of bug abusing on the server and toxic players . so i really hope u consider my request and thank you . :)
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand survival russia


Your explanations in the interview were quite good, so that means you'll be given a shot. Accepted
Image

User avatar
Ashar1348
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 pm

In-Game Name: Ryder
Age[17+ Required]: 17
SteamID: 119911099887675757786685
Unturned Activity: [/10]8
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]Sorry but i dont use teamspeak
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:So basically,i want to help new members and i want the people who play grand survival to be freindly because the servers are full of toxic players.There r players who keep breaking rules e.g. bug abusing.I report them everytime but nothing happens.There r not any cheaters/hackers left due to battle eye being added lately but the servers need an admin.Players need someone who they can share their problems with.I hope u will consider my request
Which Server you mostly play on? grand survival russia also i started playing grand survival yukon

User avatar
Froggy
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Ashar1348 wrote:In-Game Name: Ryder
Age[17+ Required]: 17
SteamID: 119911099887675757786685
Unturned Activity: [/10]8
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]Sorry but i dont use teamspeak
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:So basically,i want to help new members and i want the people who play grand survival to be freindly because the servers are full of toxic players.There r players who keep breaking rules e.g. bug abusing.I report them everytime but nothing happens.There r not any cheaters/hackers left due to battle eye being added lately but the servers need an admin.Players need someone who they can share their problems with.I hope u will consider my request
Which Server you mostly play on? grand survival russia also i started playing grand survival yukon


After reviewing your application, you can now proceed with the interview. You'll be needing Teamspeak 3 for the interview, you can go ahead and contact me when your available for your interview.
Image

Return to “Unturned”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest