Froggy

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:14 pm

MtTheMaster™ wrote:In-Game Name:MtTheMaster
Age[17+ Required]: I'm 15 but I thought about it to give it a try.
SteamID:76561198391304455
Unturned Activity: [/10]10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]I don't use it but had used it in the past but I could download it or communicate on a other way.
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:I would really like to help nofearzgaming community to help improve it and recently I see many hackers and people that doesn't follow the rules and too help them.I don't abuse power and I really like too help people out.I play on grand survival only because I love too play on vanilla servers and o have no lag.Hoping for all the best :)
Which Server you mostly play on?Grand Survival on PEI

If your available tonight, feel free to hop on our teamspeak 3 server and contact me for your interview.

Froggy

Re: ~ Would you like to become Unturned Support

Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:15 pm

TheBlueZombie™ wrote:In-Game Name: TheBlueZombie1
Age[17+ Required]: 18
SteamID: 76561198353882390
Unturned Activity: [8/10]
Teamspeak Activity: [7/10]
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: The reason I want to support Grand Survival first of all there's a lot of hackers and glitchers in a lot of servers that i saw and I don't want it to happen in this server, Second of All I always wish to support a servers because it looked fun and trust wording/responsible :), 3rd reason the last one is because I don't like when people hack on severs and glitch so I want to help you guys out and support the severs.
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand Survival PEI

If your available tonight, feel free to hop on our teamspeak 3 server and contact me for your interview.

Adreann

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:09 pm

In-Game Name:Adreann
Age[17+ Required]: I'm 15
SteamID: 76561198402008761
Unturned Activity: [/10]10/10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 7/10
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:The reason I want to be a Untruned Suport to Grand Survival because there are a lot of hackers/glitchers and some players dosn't know the rules.Sorry for my bad English,i am Romanian.
Which Server you mostly play on?:Grand Survival PEI

Froggy

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Adreann wrote:In-Game Name:Adreann
Age[17+ Required]: I'm 15
SteamID: 76561198402008761
Unturned Activity: [/10]10/10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 7/10
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:The reason I want to be a Untruned Suport to Grand Survival because there are a lot of hackers/glitchers and some players dosn't know the rules.Sorry for my bad English,i am Romanian.
Which Server you mostly play on?:Grand Survival PEI

MtTheMaster™ wrote:In-Game Name:MtTheMaster
Age[17+ Required]: I'm 15 but I thought about it to give it a try.
SteamID:76561198391304455
Unturned Activity: [/10]10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10]I don't use it but had used it in the past but I could download it or communicate on a other way.
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:I would really like to help nofearzgaming community to help improve it and recently I see many hackers and people that doesn't follow the rules and too help them.I don't abuse power and I really like too help people out.I play on grand survival only because I love too play on vanilla servers and o have no lag.Hoping for all the best :)
Which Server you mostly play on?Grand Survival on PEI

Both Accepted

Froggy

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Darwin wrote:In-Game Name: Smeevil
Age[17+ Required]: i am 19
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089262366/
Unturned Activity: [/10] 8/10, i can come 5 hours daily.
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 9/10
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: well, basically i've been playing in this server for a pretty much a while now, i actually and unfortunately never met a supporter nor any one who can be considered a part of the staff team, so mainly that's why i would like to be apart of you guys, other than that, i'd like to help the players out and make sure that none is using any kind of hacks, now the biggest and most important reason that is really bothering me is for sure, removing the raided and old bases, removing the raided and old bases and finally, removing the old raided bases xd, so yeah i'd really appreciate it if you guys gave me the chance that i'm really waiting for.
also nowadays people are breaking rules because of the fact that none is capable of doing anything about it, people recently been blocking public loot places which is for sure not allowed according to the server rules, if you gave me the chance that i really want, i will try to be as supportive as i can and also i promise you guys that none of the given power will be abused for my own usage.
Which Server you mostly play on? grand survival, PEI.

Asking for rights or putting up an attitude won't really help you out with this, automatically denied. Don't bother applying again.

MacKinnon

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm

In-Game Name: MacKinnon
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297062740
Unturned Activity: I have 2034 hours in unturned Assisting about 3 Roleplay servers in Growth and in populating I also assisted in working on a decent Economy on those servers and supporting them in both discord and the unturned servers
Why you'd like to become support: id like to assist players to create a friendly zone in the Nofearzz Franchise and let people have a great time in teaming up and pvping I have been playing on your servers mostly Russia and PEI I've encountered Hackers Bug abusers and i sure am not a fan of those activities so I want to assist the server in both growth and better service, I am also familiar with how Unturned works and operates in many ways and I have been an Administrator in a lot of servers I've also been a discord support in many servers but that does not matter all that matters to me is to become a part of the staff or support of Unturned NoFrearzzGaming Franchise
Which Server you mostly play on? Russia Grand Survival
In Best Regards Michal Matthew MacKinnon.

Froggy

Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:37 pm

MacKinnon wrote:In-Game Name: MacKinnon
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297062740
Unturned Activity: I have 2034 hours in unturned Assisting about 3 Roleplay servers in Growth and in populating I also assisted in working on a decent Economy on those servers and supporting them in both discord and the unturned servers
Why you'd like to become support: id like to assist players to create a friendly zone in the Nofearzz Franchise and let people have a great time in teaming up and pvping I have been playing on your servers mostly Russia and PEI I've encountered Hackers Bug abusers and i sure am not a fan of those activities so I want to assist the server in both growth and better service, I am also familiar with how Unturned works and operates in many ways and I have been an Administrator in a lot of servers I've also been a discord support in many servers but that does not matter all that matters to me is to become a part of the staff or support of Unturned NoFrearzzGaming Franchise
Which Server you mostly play on? Russia Grand Survival
In Best Regards Michal Matthew MacKinnon.

Accepted.

✪SergeantN*pple

Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 pm

In-Game Name:sergeant n*pple
Age[17+ Required]: 15
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:193624158
Unturned Activity: [/10]7/10
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:i want to become a support stuff on grand survival pei cuz i want to help this server from hackers/cheaters and from some guys that they write bad words on chat :D
Which Server you mostly play on?grand survival pei

iSnipe4fun

Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:07 pm

In-Game Name:FoxyAngel
Age[17+ Required]: 21
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42025300
Unturned Activity: [/10]currently it 2/10, after exams will be 10/10.
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]:Beacause i play on Grand survival for a very long time and want to be more than just player. Second reason is that i dont like when people spam foreign languages in global char, especialy Russian....
Which Server you mostly play on?Grand survival pei.

JeSuS*

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:49 pm

In-Game Name: JeSuS*
Age[17+ Required]: 15
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179360926
Unturned Activity: [/10] Currently 8/10
Teamspeak Activity: [/10] 6/10
Why you'd like to become support? [100 words+]: Because there are lot of abusers and glitcher , but some players spam world chat with their language like russians. Some players are using "vulgarism" and want server to be better.
Which Server you mostly play on? Grand Survival Pei

Return to “Unturned”